China TianYing TY-LR73 1570nm 10km eye safe laser rangefinder module 20ppm developed for observation platforms tasked to acquire small, slow moving targets, hence the 20ppm continuous measuring rate and the extended range. They can find the range to large targets such as warship to distances up to and even beyond 20km.
The LRF-10km 20ppm is installed in platforms on ships, land vehicles or aeroplanes. Easy integrated to camera system, fire-control system, binoculars etc, it is ideal for 275mm to 460mm focus cooled thermal camera system.
We leveraged the lastest technology to construct this remarkably compact, exceptionally accurate rangefinder, hence customer enable very easy integration into different platforms.
10km 20ppm continuous rate 1570nm Eye Safe Laser Rangefinder mainly performance Features:
1) Beyond 10km ranging capability of 30% reflection 5 square meter target.
Note: Standard clear atmosphere; extinction coefficient 0.038 km-1 (Beta Spec); sea level visibility = 23.5km.
2) 1/3Hz - 20ppm continuous 5minutes measuring rate.
3) Beam divergence 1 mrad, option 2mrad, 0.8mrad, 0.7mrad, 0.6mrad, 0.5mrad, 0.4mrad, 0.3mrad etc.
4) Accuracy less than 2m.
5) Eye safe class 1.
6) Only 600 cubic centimeters in size.
7) Less than 500g weight.
8) Working temperature: -40°C to + 60°C.
9) Reliability: life > one hundred thousand range measurements and MTBF > 4000 hours.
10) Base on cutting-edge OPO 1570nm solid-state APD detector technology.
10km 20ppm continuous rate 1.57microns Wavelength Laser Rangefinder of Application:
1) Optronic surveillance and reconnaissance
2) Fire control systems for land and sea targets
3) For determination of flight altitudes on airports.
4) To measure the distance of ships from the coast.
5) In observation outfits.
6) In general for applications of position determination.