China TianYing TY-LR73 20km 1570nm eye safe laser rangefinder module 20ppm continuous 5minutes measure 5m² craft up to and even beyond 10km, building up to 20km.
Developed for observation platforms tasked to acquire small, slow moving targets, hence the 20ppm continuous measuring rate and the extended range. The LRF-20km 20ppm is installed in platforms on ships, land vehicles or aeroplanes.
The eye-safe laser rangefinder uses a flashlamp-pumped OPO, solid-state laser transmitter, that operates at an eye-safe wavelength of 1.57 microns.
We leveraged the lastest technology to construct this remarkably compact, exceptionally accurate rangefinder, hence customer enable very easy integration into different platforms.
10km/20km 20ppm continuous rate 1570nm Eye Safe Laser Rangefinder mainly performance Features:
1) Beyond 10km ranging capability of 30% reflection 2.3m x 2.3m target, beyond 12km and up to 20km ranging capability of mountain/building/large craft.
2) 20ppm continuous 5minutes measuring rate.
3) Beam divergence 1 mrad, option 2mrad, 0.8mrad, 0.7mrad, 0.6mrad, 0.5mrad, 0.4mrad, 0.3mrad etc.
4) Accuracy less than 2m.
5) Eye safe class 1.
6) Only 600 cubic centimeters in size.
7) Less than 500g weight.
8) Working temperature: -40°C to + 60°C.
9) Reliability: life > one hundred thousand range measurements and MTBF > 4000 hours.
10) High performance flashlamp-pumped Nd:YAG OPO 1570nm solid-state laser.
11) Easy integration to CCD camera system, thermal camera system, fire-control system etc.
10km/20km 20ppm continuous rate 1.57microns Wavelength Laser Rangefinder of Application:
1) Optronic surveillance and reconnaissance
2) Fire control systems for land and sea targets
3) For determination of flight altitudes on airports
4) To measure the distance of ships from the coast
5) In observation outfits.
6) In general for applications of position determination.