China TianYing TY-LR81 is simultaneous a mid-high energy laser designator and 13km laser rangefinder for 10m² vehicle, find building beyond 26km and even up to 50km, matched to high altitude and long range optronic systems, provides 2m accuracy and 20Hz rate performance to fast moving targets in extremely compact unit that weighs 3500 g.
The laser designator rangefinder features fully military details, excellent coding compatibility, excellent coding scalability, excellent laser sensitivity, the lightest weight and the smallest size, effective on platforms from man-portability, land vehicles, ships to aero planes.
The LDR offers separate long duration measuring rate mode for tracking surveillance reconnaissance; communication with the LDR is established by means of a RS422 interface which forms the operational, status and maintenance interface with the LDR.
50km 20Hz rate 1064nm Laser Designator Rangefinder Module Features: 1) All-solid-state laser transmitter using highest reliability life diode-pumped Nd:YAG technology.
2) Tank beyond 13km range performance due to the use of highly sensitive TE cooled APD.
3) Miniaturized design (weight < 3.5 kg with house).
4) Internally coded with powerful expansion capacity.
5) Range accuracy < +/-2 m for target ranges up to 50 km.
6) Operating rate up to 25Hz continuous, option rate max 30Hz and 20Hz continuous 3 minutes.