China TianYing TY-LR80 40km compact laser range finder module 12.5Hz developed for modern optronic reconnaissance platforms tasked to acquire small, fast moving targets, hence the 12.5Hz measuring rate and the extended range. They can find the range to small targets such as 5 square meter aeroplanes to distances up to and even beyond 25km. The LRF-40km 12.5Hz is installed in platforms on ships, land vehicles or aeroplanes.
We leveraged the latest technology to construct this remarkably compact, exceptionally accurate rangefinder, hence customer enable very easy integration into different platforms.
40km 12.5Hz continuous rate 1064nm/1570nm Laser Rangefinder Module Features:
1) Beyond 25km ranging capability of 30% reflection 5 square meter airplanes, beyond 40km ranging capability of helicopter, small size ship/building/mountain large craft.
2) 12.5Hz work 2.5minues and rest 2.5minutes cycle measuring rate.
3) Beam divergence 0.9 mrad, option 2mrad, 0.8mrad, 0.7mrad, 0.6mrad, 0.5mrad, 0.4mrad, 0.3mrad etc.
4) Accuracy less than 5m.
5) Only 5500 cubic centimeters in size..
6) Less than 5kg weight.
7) Working temperature: -40°C to + 60°C.
8) Reliability: life > one million range measurements and MTBF > 10000 hours.
9) Diode-pumped Nd:YAG 1064nm wavelength,option diode-pumped Nd:YAG OPO 1570nm wavelength.
10) Easy integration to CCD camera system, thermal camera system, fire-control system etc.
40km 12.5Hz continuous rate 1064nm/1570nm Laser Rangefinder Module Recommended Use:
1) Optronic surveillance and reconnaissance.
2) Target tracking systems and anti-aircraft systems.
3) Fire control systems for land, air and sea targets.
4) For determination of flight altitudes on airports.
5) To measure the distance of ships from the coast.
6) In general for applications of position determination of moving objects.