China TianYing TY-LR79-1 compact 12km - 20km laser rangefinder module 10Hz developed for modern optronic reconnaissance platforms tasked to acquire small, fast moving targets, hence the 10Hz continuous measuring rate and the extended range. They can find the range to large targets such as warship to distances up to and even beyond 10km. The LRF-20km 10Hz is installed in platforms on ships, land vehicles or aeroplanes.
We leveraged the latest technology to construct this remarkably compact, exceptionally accurate rangefinder, hence customer enable very easy integration into different platforms.
12km - 20km 10Hz 1064nm/1570nm diode pumped Laser Rangefinder Module Features:
1) Beyond 10km ranging capability of 30% reflection 5 square meter airplanes, beyond 12km and up to 20km ranging capability of building/large craft.
Note: Standard clear atmosphere; extinction coefficient 0.038 km-1 (Beta Spec); sea level visibility = 23.5km.
2) 5Hz work 5minues and rest 5minutes cycle measuring rate, 10Hz continuous measuring rate.
3) Beam divergence 1 mrad, option 2mrad, 0.8mrad, 0.7mrad, 0.6mrad, 0.5mrad, 0.4mrad, 0.3mrad etc.
4) Accuracy less than 2m.
5) Only 1300 cubic centimeters in size.
6) Less than 2kg weight.
7) Working temperature: -40°C to + 60°C.
8) Reliability: life > one million range measurements and MTBF > 10000 hours.
9) Based on diode-pumped TE-cooled APD technology, option diode-pumped OPO TE-cooled APD technology.
10) Easy integration to CCD camera system, thermal camera system, fire-control system etc.
12km - 20km 10Hz 1064nm/1570nm Laser Rangefinder Module Recommended Use:
1) Optronic surveillance and reconnaissance.
2) Target tracking systems and anti-aircraft systems.
3) Fire control systems for land, air and sea targets.
4) For determination of flight altitudes on airports.
5) To measure the distance of ships from the coast.
6) In general for applications of position determination of moving objects.