China TianYing TY-A10 airborne observation electro-optical system provides 10km capabilities for intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance(ISR). The model is based on two high performance EO sensors and a high-end video auto tracker are integrated in an unrivaled 4-axis stabilized gimbal assembly to provide unparalleled image stability at long-range of small target.
The TY-A10 Airborne Observation System is designed for installation on helicopters, fixed wing aircraft and unmanned aerial vehicles. Ideal for covert intelligence, surveillance & reconnaissance, armed reconnaissance, CSAR.
TY-A10 airborne UAV helicopter 10km cooled thermal camera system features:
1) Stable 360 degrees continuous turn gimble with -20 degrees to +120 degrees elevation.
2) Unrivaled 4-axis gyro stabilization, the stabilization accuracy: typical 10μradian.
3) Continuous zoom high sensitivity 3-5μm 640x512 cooled thermal camera recognize moving man 5km.
4) High resolution fully automatic visible light CCD camera with 20x continuous optical zoom.
5) Simplified common interface standard.
6) Multi-model auto tracker and stable auto tracking human size target 10km.
7) Human bionics controller.
8) Less than 48 cubic decimeter in size.
9) Less than 30kg in total weight.
10) Working temperature: -40°C to + 55°C and protection level IP66.
11) Tightly-coupled fully-integrated IMU and accurate target geo-location capability.
12)Support radar tracking and output target coordinate.
TY-A10 airborne UAV Helicopter 10km cooled thermal imaging camera system recommended use:
1) Maritime Patrol.
All weather surveillance, day/night long stand-off range detection, identification and tracking of naval targets.
2) Search and Rescue.
All weather, day/night detection of naval units in distress and/or men at sea.
3) Coast Guard/Police Operations.
All weather, day/night detection and identification of illegal activities (immigration, smuggling, poaching, etc...).
4) Land Operations.
All weather, day/night support to the operation of multirole armed helicopters employed for patrol, escort or protection of ground troops.