China TianYing EOST-2000 cooled thermal imaging camera system provides 15km capabilities for airborne law enforcement and persistent surveillance missions. The model is based on two high performance EO sensors and a high-end video auto tracker are integrated in an unrivaled 4-axis stabilized gimbal assembly to provide unparalleled image stability at long-range.
Both during night and day, incorporates an advanced focal plane array 640x512 cooled thermal sensor and 20x continuous optics zoom to extend the range performance of our system to new limits. For day operations, including low light conditions, utilizes a 20x zoom TV color camera for target search. A color high magnification, long range TV camera spotter is available for target identification at long distance. The EOST-2000 features exceptional lens speed and fine spatial resolution to preserve the image fidelity at long-range.
TianYing Imaging Technologies designs and manufactures a full portfolio of high-performance precision pointing and camera systems that provide our customers the clarity, accuracy and reliability to capture the shot that matters and successfully complete their mission.
EOST-2000 airborne UAV Helicopter 15km cooled thermal imaging camera system Typical Missions:
1) Maritime Patrol.
All weather surveillance, day/night long stand-off range detection, identification and tracking of naval targets.
2) Search and Rescue.
All weather, day/night detection of naval units in distress and/or men at sea.
3) Coast Guard/Police Operations.
All weather, day/night detection and identification of illegal activities (immigration, smuggling, poaching, etc...).
4) Land Operations.
All weather, day/night support to the operation of multirole armed helicopters employed for patrol, escort or protection of ground troops.
EOST-2000 Airborne UAV Helicopter 15km cooled thermal imaging camera system applications:
a, Law Enforcement.
b, Search and Rescue.
c, Border Protection.
e, Disaster Response
g, Environmental Monitoring.
EOST-2000 airborne UAV helicopter 15km cooled thermal camera system Main Features:
1) Unrivaled 4-axis gyro stabilization, the stabilization accuracy: typical 10μradian (RMS).
2) High sensitivity cooled 3-5μm 640x512 Infrared Sensor with 36° to 1.8° continuous optical zoom, recognize suspect human activities up to 5km.
3) High-resolution fully automatic visible light CCD camera with 20x continuous optical zoom.
4) Multi-model auto tracker and stabilized auto tracking human target 15km.
5) Stabilized 360° continuous turn gimbal turret with compact size and light weight.
6) Human bionics controller.
7) Simplified common interface standard.
8) Radar tracking option.
9) Output target coordinate option.
10) Supports all-weather, day or night missions, meets military standard Mil-Std GJB 150: Humidity, sand/dust, ice/freezing rain, shock, vibration, working low temperature (-40° C) and high temperature (+55 ° C).
EOST-2000 airborne UAV Helicopter 15km thermal camera system Included Accessories in Standard Package: Stabilized Dual Sensor Gimbal System (4 - Axis Gyro Stability, PAL Video Format, Auto Tracker), Control Electronics Unit (CEU), Ergonomic Hand Control Unit (HCU), Cable Kit, Reusable shipping/storage case, Operator's Manual Kit.