China TianYing S200 thermal imaging cameras are designed for high reliability, sharp clarity image, recognition man 2000m and vehicle 5000m - 640x512. The camera features a cooled infrared sensor grade 300mK MRTD will ensure to detect and identify performance for weak infrared radiated target. The S200 thermal camera is available with high resolution detector and F1.0 big lens to meet specific mission requirements.
The S200 provides a fast wide field-of-view for medium-range detection and identification, this a wide field of view derived from the principles as human vision, this way operators can observe comfortably, see further and react real-time to security threats. The camera is very convenient alone use and easy integrated into system.
The thermal camera is sealed in a ruggedized housing and protected with an environmental coating to offer reliable imaging in harsh desert, ocean and mountainous environments. With its same cooled thermal camera performance, this camera allows for maximum threat detection with lowest total cost of ownership.
S200 5000m surveillance uncooled infrared thermal imaging cameras Features:
1) The latest Uncooled 17microns 40mk(F1) at least 640x512 VOx Infrared Thermal Imaging Sensor Core.
2) Combine high end quality 200mm lens detect man over 3000m, very good weather condition 6000m, recognize man 2000m, detect vehicle 9000m, support auto and electric focus.
3) Optics axis accuracy 1pixel.
4) MRTD 300mK(room temperature F1 typical 240mK)
5) Low power consumption: less than 3W (steady-state).
6) Video ouput Analog or Digital 16bit BT656/ LVTTL.
7) Control interface RS232/RS422 alternative.
8) Environmentally Sealed Ruggedized Design (IP67, shockproof: Sine wave accelerated speed 50g, duration 11ms, X, Y, X each axial shock 3 times; waterproof: Nitrogen filling pressure beyond 13.8Mpa, then do waterproof test).
9) Working low temperature (-40° C) and high temperature ( +60° C or +80° C).
10) Option support remote control PELCO-D, built-in arrester Max 3000V, reticle.
11) Easy operation, high reliability, easy to be integrated into system, such as maritime platform, land platform, vehicle platform etc.
S200 uncooled thermal imaging infrared camera Specifications:
||Uncooled Vanadium Oxide Microbolometer
||≥ 640 x 512 pixels
||8 ~ 14 μm
||17 μm × 17 µm
||≤ 40mK ( F/1.0, Room Temperature, typical < 35mK)
||25Hz/30Hz, or 50Hz/60Hz
|Field of View,°
||≥ 3.1° x 2.5°, or ≥ 5° x 3.7°
||< 300mK, typical 240mK.
|Detect/Recognize human range*
||≥3km / ≥2km
|Detect/Recognize vehicle range**
||≥9km / ≥5km
||Imaging Enhance, denoising, Polarity: White Hot / Black Hot,
||Contrast, Brightness, Zoom, Polarity and Shutter Notification
|Input / Output
||24V DC/24V AC, 110V/220V AC, Option 28V DC, 12V DC
||< 3W (steady-state)
||Analog PAL or Digital 16bit BT656/ LVTTL, Option NTSC
||PELCO-D, Built-in arrester Max 3000V, Reticle
|Operating temperature, °C
||-40°C to +60°C , temperature shock 5°/min
|Storage temperature ,°C
||-50°C to +70°C, or +95°C
||MIL-STD-GJB150 or MIL-STD 810F
||391 x 218 x 248
|Standard Packing: Data/video/power Cable, Power Adapter, Software , User Manual, Hard Case etc.
||*Detecting human distance is given at levels of 94.5% success probability and 2°C temperature difference between target and background, very good weather condition is 50% probability.
**Detecting 2.3m x 2.3m vehicle is use for 3 pixels x 3 pixels.
***Actual range may vary depending on camera set-up, environmental conditions, user experience and type of monitor or display used. ****Technical information is subject to change without notice.
50mm/200mm F1.0/F1.1 LWIR dual FOV hardened, coated/sealed germanium lens.
50mm/250mm F1.2 or F1.0, dual FOV hardened, coated/sealed germanium lens.
100mm/330mm F1.2/F1.4, or F1.4/F1.6 dual FOV hardened, coated/sealed germanium lens.
150mm F1.0 LWIR single FOV hardened, coated/sealed germanium lens.
200mm F1.0, single FOV hardened, coated/sealed germanium lens, detection of man-sized targets beyond 6km and vehicles beyond 9km..
250mm F1.1 or F1.0, single FOV hardened, coated/sealed germanium lens.
45-180mm F1.2 or F1.0 LWIR continuous zoom hardened, coated/sealed germanium lens.
25-250mm F1.5, continuous zoom hardened, coated/sealed germanium lens.
75-330mm F1.4 or F1.6, continuous zoom hardened, coated/sealed germanium lens.