TianYing M250 thermal imaging cameras are designed for high reliability, sharp clarity image, recognition man 2.5km, detection man over 4km and up to 7km - 640x512. The M250 is an ideal low cost medium-range targeting solution in border protection and perimeter surveillance missions.
The M250 provides powerful continuous optical zoom capability on the thermal image, this way operators can gradually zoom in while keeping your focus all the time, customize their active field of view, observe from WFOV to NFOV without ever losing sight of potential threats that is possibility, by spending zoom time and focus time. The 25° wide angle view will give you excellent situational awareness.
The camera is very convenient alone use and easy integrated into system. The camera features an uncooled infrared sensor with a ruggedized design to ensure performance in harsh desert, ocean and mountainous environments. The M250 is extremely suited for border and coastal surveillance, but also for mid-range threat detection.
M250 uncooled infrared thermal imaging cameras Features:
1) The latest Uncooled 17microns 40mk(F1) 640x512 VOx Infrared Thermal Imaging Sensor Core.
2) Combine high end quality 25-250mm continuous focus lens detect man over 3600m, very good weather condition 7200m, recognize man 2400m, detect vehicle 11000m, support auto and electric focus.
3) Optics axis accuracy 1pixel.
4) MRTD 400mK(room temperature F1 typical 240mK)
5) Observation from WFOV to NFOV without ever losing sight of potential threats that is possibility, by spending zoom time and focus time.
6) Video output Analog or Digital 16bit BT656/ LVTTL.
7) Control interface RS232/RS422 alternative.
8) Environmentally Sealed Ruggedized Design (IP67)
9) Working low temperature (-40° C) and high temperature ( +60° C or +80° C).
10) Option support remote control PELCO-D, built-in arrester Max 3000V, reticle.
11) Easy operation, high reliability, easy to be integrated into system, such as maritime platform, land platform, vehicle platform etc.
M250 continuous zoom thermal imaging infrared camera Specifications:
||Uncooled Vanadium Oxide Microbolometer
||≥ 640 x 512 pixels.
||8 ~ 14 μm
||17 μm × 17 µm
||≤ 60mK F1.5 ( F/1.0, Room Temperature, typical < 35mK)
||25Hz/30Hz, or 50Hz/60Hz
||25 ~ 250mm
|Field of View,°
||≥ 25° x 20°~2.5° x 2°, or ≥ 39.9° x 29.9°~3.99° x 2.99°
|Detect/Recognize human range*
||≥3.6km / ≥2.4km
|Detect/Recognize vehicle range**
||≥11km / ≥6km
||Imaging Enhance, denoising, Polarity: White Hot / Black Hot,
||Contrast, Brightness, Zoom, Polarity and Shutter Notification
|Input / Output
||24V DC/24V AC, 110V/220V AC, Option 28V DC, 12V DC
||< 3W (steady-state).
||Analog PAL or Digital 16bit BT656/ LVTTL, Option NTSC.
||PELCO-D, Built-in arrester Max 3000V, Reticle.
|Operating temperature, °C
||-40°C to +60°C , temperature shock 5°/min
|Storage temperature ,°C
||-50°C to +70°C, or +95°C
||MIL-STD-GJB150 or MIL-STD 810F
||440 x 217 x 229mm
|Standard Packing: Data/video/power Cable, Power Adapter, Software , User Manual, Hard Case etc.
||*Detecting human distance is given at levels of 94.5% success probability and 2°C temperature difference between target and background, very good weather condition is 50% probability.
**Detecting 2.3m x 2.3m vehicle is use for 3 pixels x 3 pixels.
***Actual range may vary depending on camera set-up, environmental conditions, user experience and type of monitor or display used. ****Technical information is subject to change without notice.
50mm/200mm F1.0/F1.1 LWIR dual FOV hardened, coated/sealed germanium lens.
50mm/250mm F1.2 or F1.0, dual FOV hardened, coated/sealed germanium lens.
100mm/330mm F1.2/F1.4, or F1.4/F1.6 dual FOV hardened, coated/sealed germanium lens.
150mm F1.0 LWIR single FOV hardened, coated/sealed germanium lens.
200mm F1.0, single FOV hardened, coated/sealed germanium lens.
250mm F1.1 or F1.0, single FOV hardened, coated/sealed germanium lens.
45-180mm F1.2 or F1.0 LWIR continuous zoom hardened, coated/sealed germanium lens.
25-250mm F1.5, continuous zoom hardened, coated/sealed germanium lens, detection of man-sized targets beyond 7.2km and vehicles beyond 11km.
75-330mm F1.4 or F1.6, continuous zoom hardened, coated/sealed germanium lens.