China TianYing R640-100/330 9000m thermal imaging cameras are designed for high reliability, sharp clarity image, detecting man 9km and vehicle 14km. Our R640-Series thermal cameras are available with a range of focal lengths to meet specific mission requirements, they are very convenient alone use and easy integrated into system.
These thermal cameras are sealed in a ruggedized housing and protected with an environmental coating to offer reliable imaging in the harshest conditions. The optical system is equipped with a proprietary diamond-like hard carbon coating and auto focus. The thermal camera system support PELCO-D.
Tianying Imaging Technologies designs and manufactures a full portfolio of high-performance thermal cameras and thermal camera systems that provide our customers the clarity, accuracy and reliability to capture the shot that matters and successfully complete their mission.
R640-100/330 14km uncooled infrared thermal imaging cameras applications following tasks:
a, Search and rescue.
b, Perimeter security monitoring.
c, Law enforcement.
d, Coastal and border surveillance.
e, Industrial monitoring.
f, Forest fire prevention.
g, Night-time navigation.
R640-100/330 14km uncooled infrared thermal imaging cameras functional Features:
1) The latest Uncooled 17microns 40mk(F1) 640x512 VOx Infrared Thermal Imaging Sensor Core.
2) Combine high resolution 100/330mm focus dual FOV lens detect man beyond 4800m, very good weather condition beyond 9700m, recognize man 3200m, detect vehicle 15km, support auto and electric focus.
3) Optics axis accuracy 1pixel.
4) MTRD 300mK(room temperature F1)
5) Low power consumption: less than 3W (steady-state).
6) Video output Analog or Digital 16bit BT656/ LVTTL.
7) Control interface RS232/RS422 alternative.
8) Environmentally Sealed Ruggedized Design (IP67)
9) Working low temperature (-40° C) and high temperature ( +60° C or +80° C).
10) Option support remote control PELCO-D, built-in arrester Max 3000V, reticle.
11) Easy operation, high reliability, easy to be integrated into system, such as maritime platform, land platform, vehicle platform etc.
R640-100/330 dual field of view long range thermal imaging infrared camera Specifications:
||Uncooled Vanadium Oxide Microbolometer
||≥ 640 x 512 pixels
||8 ~ 14 μm
||17 μm × 17 µm
||≤ 40mK ( F/1.0, Room Temperature, typical < 35mK)
||25Hz/30Hz, or 50Hz/60Hz
||F1.2/F1.4 or F1.4/F1.6
||F1.0 or F1.2
|Field of View,°
||≥ 6.2° x 5°/1.9° x 1.5°
||≥ 12.5° x 10°/2.5° x 2°
||≥ 12.5° x 10°/3.1° x 2.5°
||≤ 64mk F1.6
||≤ 48mk F1.2
||≤ 48mk F1.2
|Detect/Recognize human range*
||≥4.8km / ≥3.2km
||≥3.6km / ≥2.4km
||≥3km / ≥2km
|Detect/Recognize vehicle range**
||≥15km / ≥7.5km
||≥11km / ≥6km
||≥9km / ≥5km
||Imaging Enhance, denoising, Polarity: White Hot / Black Hot,
||Contrast, Brightness, Zoom, Polarity and Shutter Notification
|Input / Output
||24V DC/24V AC, 110V/220V AC, Option 28V DC, 12V DC
||< 3W (steady-state).
||Analog PAL or Digital 16bit BT656/ LVTTL, Option NTSC.
||PELCO-D, Built-in arrester Max 3000V, Reticle.
|Operating temperature, °C
||-40°C to +60°C , temperature shock 5°/min
|Storage temperature ,°C
||-50°C to +70°C, or +95°C
||MIL-STD-GJB150 or MIL-STD 810F
||≤19kg or 14kg
||≤20 or 12kg
|Standard Packing: Data/video/power Cable, Power Adapter, Software , User Manual, Hard Case etc.
||*Detecting human distance is given at levels of 94.5% success probability and 2°C temperature difference between target and background, very good weather condition is 50% probability.
**Detecting 2.3m x 2.3m vehicle is use for 3 pixels x 3 pixels.
***Actual range may vary depending on camera set-up, environmental conditions, user experience and type of monitor or display used. ****Technical information is subject to change without notice.