TianYing D330 thermal imaging cameras are designed for high reliability, sharp clarity image, recognition vehicle 7km and detection beyond 10km - 640x512, the D330 is an ideal outstanding medium long-range targeting solution in border protection and perimeter surveillance missions. The camera is very convenient alone use and easy integrated into system.
The D-330 offers two fields-of-view options for long-range detection and identification, but provides the ability to alternate rapidly among of two focal lengths. this two fields of view derived from the same principles as human vision, this way operators can see further, recognize more detail and react more quickly to security threats.
The camera features an uncooled infrared sensor with a ruggedized design to ensure performance in harsh desert, ocean and mountainous environments. With its equivalent cooled thermal camera performance, this camera give you maximum threat detection with lowest total cost of ownership.
D330 Switch FOV uncooled infrared thermal imaging cameras features:
1) MRTD 300mK(F1, room temperature, typical 240mK).
2) Provides the ability to alternate rapidly among of two focal lengths (switching time plus focusing time).
3) Support auto and electric focus.
4) Vdeo output 25Hz/30Hz analog or Digital 16bit BT656/ LVTTL.
5) Control interface RS232/RS422 alternative.
6) Environmentally Sealed Ruggedized Design IP67
7) Working low temperature (-40° C) and high temperature ( +60° C or +80° C)
8) Easy operation, high reliability, easy to be integrated into system, such as maritime platform, land platform, vehicle platform etc.
D330 Switch FOV Thermal Imaging Infrared Camera Recommended Use:
1) Search rescue.
2) Border, coastal, perimeter etc surveillance.
3) Protection of sensitive sites.
4) Law enforcement.
5) Maritime patrol.
6) Weapon sites.
7) Force protection.
8) Target tracking systems and anti-aircraft systems.
9) Fire control systems for land, air and sea targets.
10) Special operations.
D330 Switch FOV surveillance infrared thermal imaging cameras specification:
||Uncooled Vanadium Oxide
||> 640×512, 17μm×17μm
||≤40mK ( F/1.0, Room Temperature typical 35mK)
|Brightness & Contrast
|Command and control
||RS485, option RS422, RS232.
||24V DC, option 12V DC.
||>10km (2.3m x 2.3m vehicle)
|* - Note:
||*Technical information is subject to change without notice.
** - Depending on the region of sale.