China TianYing EOST-330M EO/IR thermal camera system deliver stable tracking viewing, recognition moving person 5km/vehicle 7km and measurement target moving data.
EOST-330M thermal camera system offer precise information and clear view, which is why TianYing Optical seeks to offer the most reliable surveillance solution. It is a fully stabilized, compactly designed surveillance system which bundles various state-of-the-art sensors. Thus, offering the user a large variety of functions comprised in only one device.
The EOST-330M thermal camera system is installed in platforms on land vehicles, ships or tower. it is available as a stand-alone unit or can be fully integrated into CMS systems.
EOST-330M Mid Range Tracking Viewing EO/IR Thermal Camera System Features:
1. Day and night reconnaissance, detection, identification and stable tracking of sea, land, and some air targets.
2. Maximum threat recognition solution with the lowest cost of ownership.
3. Highly reliable system capable of operating in the harshest environments.
4. Ruggedized two axis stabilizing gimbal system capable of wind-proof grade 12.
5. Longest range uncooled thermal imager, detect vehicle 10km, detect boat 10km, detect helicopter beyond 15km, detect fighter beyond 20km.
EOST-330M Mid Range Tracking Viewing EO/IR Thermal Camera System Specifications Features:
1) Stable 360 degrees continuous turn gimble with +/45 degrees, or -35 degrees to +80 degrees elevation.
2) Az/El slew speed more than 20°/s and less than 0.01°/s.
3) 2-axis gimbal stabilization, the stabilization accuracy: less than 1.3mrad, option 0.2mrad.
4) 100/330mm zoom high sensitivity 8-12μm 640x512 longest range uncooled thermal camera detect man 5km.
5) HD fully automatic low illumination day light CCD camera with 10-320mm optical zoom.
6) 20ppm-20Hz 10km/15km/25km/32km/50km(5 square meters target) laser rangefinder.
7) Less than 370mm in sweeping radius
8) Less than 1360mm in height (exclude installation base).
9) Less than 200kg in weight.
10) Working temperature: -40°C to + 60°C, protection level IP66 and wind-proof grade 12.
11) Option support PELCO-D, Reticle, auto tracking, auto scanning.
EOST330M tracking viewing thermal camera system recommended use:
1) Maritime Patrol.
All weather surveillance, day/night long stand-off range detection, identification and tracking of naval target, land target and some air target.
2) Search and Rescue
All weather, day/night detection of naval units in distress and/or men at sea.
3) Coast Guard/Border Suveillance/Police Operations.
All weather, day/night detection, identification and tracking of illegal activities (immigration, smuggling, poaching, etc...).
4) Land Operations.
All weather, day/night support to surveillance, reconnaissance, target detection and track task.