Our TY-S10 10km maritime electro-optical thermal camera system deliver stabilization accuracy 10μrad, auto tracking man-size target 10km and recognition moving human 5km in the harshest sea environment.
TY-S10 maritime thermal imaging camera system offer precise information and clear view, which is why TianYing Optical seeks to offer the most reliable surveillance solution. It is a fully stabilized, compactly designed surveillance system which bundles various state-of-the-art sensors. Thus, offering the user a large variety of functions comprised in only one device.
The TY-S10 thermal camera system is mainly installed in platforms on ships or land vehicles for defense and security task. It is available as a stand-alone unit or can be fully integrated into CMS and bridge systems.
TY-S10 4-axis gyro stability turret 10km maritime cooled thermal camera system features:
1) Stable 360 degrees continuous turn gimble with -20 degrees to +120 degrees elevation.
2) Unrivaled 4-axis gyro stabilization, the stabilization accuracy: typical 10μradian.
3) Continuous zoom high sensitivity 3-5μm 640x512 cooled thermal camera recognize moving man 5km.
4) High resolution fully automatic visible light CCD camera with 20x continuous optical zoom.
5) Simplified common interface standard.
6) Multi-model auto tracker and stable auto tracking human size target 10km.
7) Human bionics controller.
8) Less than 48 cubic decimeter in size.
9) Less than 30kg in total weight.
10) Working temperature: -40°C to + 55°C and protection level IP66.
11) Tightly-coupled fully-integrated IMU and accurate target geo-location capability.
12) Suppor radar tracking and output target coordinate.
TY-S10 maritime cooled thermal camera system recommended use:
1) Maritime Patrol.
All weather surveillance, day/night long stand-off range detection, identification and tracking of naval targets.
2) Search and Rescue
All weather, day/night detection of naval units in distress and/or men at sea.
3) Coast Guard/Police Operations.
All weather, day/night detection and identification of illegal activities (immigration, smuggling, poaching, etc...).
4) Sentinel duties.
All weather, day/night support to independently perform surveillance, reconnaissance, target detection and track task when radar fails to work normally.