TianYing D200 thermal imaging cameras are designed for high reliability, sharp clarity image, recognition vehicle 4.5km and detection beyond 7km - 640x512, the D200 is an ideal outstanding medium-range targeting solution in border protection and perimeter surveillance missions. The camera is very convenient alone use and easy integrated into system.
The D-200 offers two fields-of-view options for long-range detection and identification, but provides the ability to alternate rapidly among of two focal lengths. this two fields of view derived from the same principles as human vision, this way operators can see further, recognize more detail and react more quickly to security threats.
The camera features an uncooled infrared sensor with a ruggedized design to ensure performance in harsh desert, ocean and mountainous environments. With its equivalent cooled thermal camera performance, this camera give you maximum threat detection with lowest total cost of ownership.
D200 medium range Switch FOV uncooled infrared thermal imaging cameras specification features:
1) The latest Uncooled 17microns 40mk(F1) 640x512 VOx Infrared Thermal Imaging Sensor Core.
2) MRTD 300mK(F1, room temperature, typical 240mK).
3) Combine high end 50/200mm focus lens recognize vehicle 4.5km, detect vehicle beyond 7km.
4) Optics axis accuracy 1pixel.
5) Provides the ability to alternate rapidly among of two focal lengths (switching time plus focusing time).
6) Support auto and electric focus.
7) Vdeo output 25Hz/30Hz analog or Digital 16bit BT656/ LVTTL.
8) Control interface RS232/RS422 alternative.
9) Less than 354mm in length.
10) Less than 8kg in weight (Environmentally Sealed Ruggedized Design IP67).
11) Working low temperature (-40° C) and high temperature ( +60° C or +80° C).
12) Easy operation, high reliability, easy to be integrated into system, such as maritime platform, land platform, vehicle platform etc.
D200 Medium Range Switch FOV Thermal Imaging Infrared Camera Recommended Use::
1) Search rescue.
2) Border, coastal, perimeter etc surveillance.
3) Protection of sensitive sites.
4) Law enforcement.
5) Maritime patrol.
6) Weapon sites.
7) Force protection.
8) Target tracking systems and anti-aircraft systems.
9) Fire control systems for land, air and sea targets.
10) Special operations.
50mm/200mm F1.0/F1.1 LWIR dual FOV hardened, coated/sealed germanium lens.
50mm/250mm F1.2 or F1.0, dual FOV hardened, coated/sealed germanium lens.
100mm/330mm F1.2/F1.4, or F1.4/F1.6 dual FOV hardened, coated/sealed germanium lens.
150mm F1.0 LWIR single FOV hardened, coated/sealed germanium lens.
200mm F1.0, single FOV hardened, coated/sealed germanium lens..
250mm F1.1 or F1.0, single FOV hardened, coated/sealed germanium lens.
45-180mm F1.2 or F1.0, LWIR continuous zoom hardened, coated/sealed germanium lens.
25-250mm F1.5, continuous zoom hardened, coated/sealed germanium lens.
75-330mm F1.4 or F1.6, continuous zoom hardened, coated/sealed germanium lens.