China TianYing TY-LR78 1570nm 20km eye safe laser rangefinder module 1 Hz continuous 10minutes, measure 8m x 4m aeroplanes up to and even beyond 20km. Developed for target tracking system tasked to acquire small, moving targets, hence the 1 Hz continuous measuring rate and the extended range.
The LRF-20km 1 Hz is installed in platforms on ships, land vehicles or aeroplanes. Easy integrated to camera system, fire-control system etc, it is ideal for 500mm to 1200mm focus cooled thermal camera system.
We leveraged the lastest technology to construct this remarkably compact, exceptionally accurate rangefinder, hence customer enable very easy integration into different platforms.
20km 1Hz continuous 10minutes 1570nm Eye Safe Laser Rangefinder Specification:
1) Beyond 15km ranging capability of 30% reflection 5 square meter airplanes, beyond 20km ranging capability of 8m x 4m helicopter/ship/building/large craft.
Note: Standard clear atmosphere; extinction coefficient 0.038 km-1 (Beta Spec); sea level visibility = 23.5km.
2) 1Hz continuous measuring 10 minutes.
3) Beam divergence 1 mrad, option 2mrad, 0.8mrad, 0.7mrad, 0.6mrad, 0.5mrad, 0.4mrad, 0.3mrad etc.
4) Accuracy less than 2m.
5) Eye safe class 1.
6) Only 2100 cubic centimeters in size.
7) Less than 2.5kg weight.
8) Working temperature: -40°C to + 60°C.
9) Reliability: life > one hundred thousand range measurements and MTBF > 4000 hours.
10) Base on cutting-edge OPO 1570nm solid-state Avalanche Photo Diode Detector (APD) technology.
20km 1Hz continuous 10minutes Laser Rangefinder Module Recommended Use:
1) Optronic surveillance and reconnaissance.
2) Target tracking systems and anti-aircraft systems.
3) Fire control systems for land, air and sea targets.
4) For determination of flight altitudes on airports.
5) To measure the distance of ships from the coast.
6) In general for applications of position determination of moving objects.