20km 20ppm Diode-Pumped OPO Eye Safe Laser Rangefinder
Country of Origin︰
Total 5 Related Items
China TianYing TY-LR72 12km - 20km eye safe laser rangefinder module 1/3 Hz(20ppm) developed for observation platforms tasked to acquire small, slow moving targets, hence the 1/3 Hz continuous measuring rate and the extended range. They can find the range to small targets such as 5 square meter aeroplanes to distances up to and even beyond 10km. The LRF-12km 1/3 Hz(20ppm) is installed in platforms on ships, land vehicles or aeroplanes.
The eye-safe laser rangefinder uses a high performance diode-pumped Nd:YAG OPO, solid-state laser transmitter, that operates at an eye-safe wavelength of 1.57 microns.
We leveraged the latest technology to construct this remarkably compact, exceptionally accurate rangefinder, hence customer enable very easy integration into different platforms.
12km- 20km 1/3Hz continuous rate 1570nm Eye Safe Laser Rangefinder mainly performance Features:
1) Beyond 10km ranging capability of 30% reflection 5 square meter airplanes, beyond 12km(up to 20km) ranging capability of mountain/building/large craft.
Note: Standard clear atmosphere; extinction coefficient 0.038 km-1 (Beta Spec); sea level visibility = 23.5km.
2) 1/3Hz - 20ppm continuous 5minutes measuring rate.
3) Beam divergence 1 mrad, option 2mrad, 0.8mrad, 0.7mrad, 0.6mrad, 0.5mrad, 0.4mrad, 0.3mrad etc.
4) Accuracy less than 5m.
5) Eye safe class 1.
6) Only 600 cubic centimeters in size.
7) Less than 700g weight with house.
8) Working temperature: -40°C to + 60°C.
9) Reliability: life > one million range measurements and MTBF > 10000 hours.
10) Based on cutting-edge diode-pumped OPO technology.
11) Easy integration to CCD camera system, thermal camera system, fire-control system etc.
12km/20km 1/3Hz - 20ppm continuous rate 1.57microns Wavelength Laser Rangefinder of Application:
1) Optronic surveillance and reconnaissance.
2) Fire control systems for land and sea targets.
3) For determination of flight altitudes on airports.
4) To measure the distance of ships from the coast.
5) In observation outfits.
6) In general for applications of position determination.
12km 1/3Hz Continuous Rate Eye Safe Laser Rangefinder