China TianYing TY-LR81 30km diode pumped laser rangefinder module 20Hz developed for modern optronic reconnaissance platforms tasked to acquire small, fast moving targets, hence the 20Hz measuring rate and the extended range. They can find the range to small targets such as very low altitude low reflection 10 square meter aeroplanes to distances beyond 13km. The LRF-30km 20Hz is installed in platforms on man-portability, ships, land vehicles or aeroplanes.
We leveraged the latest technology to construct this remarkably compact, exceptionally accurate rangefinder, hence customer enable very easy integration into different platforms.
30km 20Hz diode pumped Laser Rangefinder Module Features:
1) Beyond 13km ranging capaility of 10 square meter vehicle at 15km visibility (beyond 21km of 10m² target 30% reflection at standard visibility 23.5km);
beyond 30km ranging capability of building/large craft (46km has been proven).
2) 20Hz work 15 seconds and rest 10 seconds cycle measuring rate.
3) Beam divergence ≤ 0.3mrad.
4) Accuracy less than 2m.
5) Less than 4200 cubic centimeters in size.
6) Light weight, less than 3.5kg with house.
7) Working temperature: -40°C to +50°C.
8) Reliability: life > one million range measurements and MTBF > 10000 hours.
9) Based on cutting-edge diode-pumped technology.
10)Easy integration to CCD camera system, thermal camera system, fire-control system etc.
30km 20Hz diode-pumped Laser Rangefinder Module Recommended Use:
1) Optronic surveillance and reconnaissance.
2) Target tracking systems and anti-aircraft systems.
3) Fire control systems for land, air and sea targets.
4) For determination of flight altitudes on airports.
5) To measure the distance of ships from the coast.
6) In general for applications of position determination of moving objects.