30km 20Hz Diode Pumped Laser Rangefinder Module
Country of Origin︰
Total 6 Related Items
China TianYing TY-LR81 30km laser rangefinder module 20Hz developed for modern optronic reconnaissance platforms tasked to acquire small, fast moving targets, hence the 20Hz measuring rate and the extended range. They have been proven that find very low altitude 10m² aeroplanes to distances beyond 13km at 15km visibility, mountain to distances beyond 46km in good visibility. The LRF-30km 20Hz is installed in platforms on man-portability, ships, land vehicles or aeroplanes.
We leveraged the latest technology to construct this remarkably compact, exceptionally accurate rangefinder, hence customer enable very easy integration into different platforms.
30km 20Hz diode pumped Laser Rangefinder Module Performance:
1) Beyond 13km has been prover for 10m² vehicle at 15km visibility, beyond 30km(46km has been proven) ranging capability of building/large craft.
2) 20Hz work 15 seconds and rest 10 seconds cycle measuring rate.
3) Beam divergence ≤ 0.3mrad.
4) Accuracy less than 2m.
5) Less than 4200 cubic centimeters in size.
6) Light weight, less than 3.5kg with house.
7) Working temperature: -40°C to +50°C.
8) Reliability: life > one million range measurements and MTBF > 10000 hours.
9) Based on cutting-edge diode-pumped TE-cooled APD technology.
10)Easy integration to CCD camera system, thermal camera system, fire-control system etc.
30km 20Hz diode-pumped Laser Rangefinder Module Recommended Use:
1) Optronic surveillance and reconnaissance.
2) Target tracking systems and anti-aircraft systems.
3) Fire control systems for land, air and sea targets.
4) For determination of flight altitudes on airports.
5) To measure the distance of ships from the coast.
6) In general for applications of position determination of moving objects.
30km 20Hz Laser Range Finder/ Laser Rangefinder Module