China TianYing TY-LR75 30km laser rangefinder module 5Hz developed for modern optronic reconnaissance platforms tasked to acquire small, fast moving targets, hence the 5Hz measuring rate and the extended range. They can find the range to small targets such as aeroplanes to distances up to and even beyond 20km. The LRF-30km 5Hz is installed in platforms on ships, land vehicles or aeroplanes.
The device uses a Diode-pumped Nd:YAG, solid-state laser as a laser transmitter. A special maintenance-free cooling unit facilitates the measurement rate of 5Hz.
We leveraged the lastest technology to construct this remarkably compact, exceptionally accurate rangefinder, hence customer enable very easy integration into different platforms.
30km 5Hz continuous rate 1.06 microns Wavelength Laser Rangefinder Module Features:
1) 20km ranging capability of 30% reflection 2.3m x 2.3m size target, 30km ranging capability of building/large craft.
2) 5Hz work 90 seconds and rest 90 seconds cycle measuring rate.
3) Beam divergence 1 mrad, option 2mrad, 0.8mrad, 0.7mrad, 0.6mrad, 0.5mrad, 0.4mrad, 0.3mrad etc.
4) Accuracy less than 5m RMS.
5) Only 2400 cubic centimeters in size..
6) Less than 4kg weight..
7) Working temperature: -40°C to + 60°C.
8) Easy integration to CCD camera system, thermal camera system, fire-control system etc.
30km 5Hz continuous rate 1.06microns Laser Rangefinder Module Recommended Use:
1) Optronic surveillance and reconnaissance.
2) Target tracking systems and anti-aircraft systems.
3) Fire control systems for land, air and sea targets.
4) For determination of flight altitudes on airports.
5) To measure the distance of ships from the coast.
6) In general for applications of position determination of moving objects.