China TianYing TY-S4 thermal imaging camera system deliver auto tracking fighter beyond 12km, auto tracking helicopter beyond 8km and measurement target moving data.
TY-S4 thermal camera system offer precise information and clear view, which is why TianYing Optical seeks to offer the most reliable surveillance solution. It is a fully stabilized, compactly designed surveillance system which bundles various state-of-the-art sensors. Thus, offering the user a large variety of functions comprised in only one device.
The TY-S4 thermal camera system is installed in platforms on land vehicles, ships or tower. it is available as a stand-alone unit or can be fully integrated into CMS systems.
TY-S4 2 axis gimbal turret 8000m thermal imaging camera system Features:
1. Stable 360 degrees continuous turn gimble and max slew rotation speed 100 degrees per second.
2, The stabilization accuracy: < 0.5mard , normal delivery 200μradian (RMS).
3. The latest Uncooled 40mk 640x512 Infrared Thermal Imaging Core with F1 big lens.
4. Daylight/Lowlight CCD-TV with continuous zoom optics.
5. 5Hz/12.5Hz 12km laser rangefinder.
6. Day night detect fighter 14km and auto tracking 12km, detect helicopter 10km and auto tracking 8km.
7. Stable target tracking and Multi-model auto tracker.
8. Less than 73 cubic decimeter in size.
9. Less than 50kg in total weight.
10. Working temperature: -40°C to + 60°C.
11. Option radar tracking and output target coordinate.
TY-S4 2 axis gimbal turret thermal camera system recommended use:
1) Maritime Patrol;
All weather surveillance, day/night long stand-off range detection, identification and tracking of naval targets.
2) Search and Rescue;
All weather, day/night detection of naval units in distress and/or men at sea.
3) Coast Guard/Police Operations;
All weather, day/night detection and identification of illegal activities (immigration, smuggling, poaching, etc...).
4) Land Operations;
All weather, day/night support to surveillance, reconnaissance, target detection and track task.