20km (tank) 12.5Hz Laser Rangefinder/ Laser Range Finder
Country of Origin︰
Total 10 Related Items
China TianYing TY-LR80 military 20km laser rangefinder module developed for modern optronic reconnaissance platforms tasked to acquire small, fast moving targets, hence the 12.5Hz continuous measuring rate and the extended range. They can find the range to small targets such as tank to distances up to and even beyond 20km.
The LRF-20km 12.5Hz is installed in platforms on ships, land vehicles or aeroplanes. Easy integrated to camera system, fire-control system etc, it is ideal for 750mm to 1650mm focus cooled thermal camera system.
We leveraged the latest technology to construct this remarkably compact, exceptionally accurate rangefinder, hence customer enable very easy integration into different platforms.
20km 12.5Hz continuous rate 1064nm/1570nm dedio pumped Laser Rangefinder Module Features:
1) Beyond 20km ranging capability of 10% reflection 5 square meter vehicle.
Note: Standard clear atmosphere; extinction coefficient 0.038 km-1 (Beta Spec); sea level visibility = 23.5km.
2) 12.5Hz work 2.5minues and rest 2.5minutes cycle measuring rate.
3) Beam divergence 0.9 mrad, option 2mrad, 0.8mrad, 0.7mrad, 0.6mrad, 0.5mrad, 0.4mrad, 0.3mrad etc.
4) Accuracy less than 5m.
5) Only 5500 cubic centimeters in size.
6) Less than 5kg weight with house.
7) Working temperature: -40°C to + 60°C.
8) Reliability: life > one million range measurements and MTBF > 10000 hours.
9) Based on diode-pumped TE-cooled APD technology, option diode-pumped OPO TE-cooled APD technology.
10) Easy integration to CCD camera system, thermal camera system, fire-control system etc.
20km 12.5Hz continuous rate dedio pumped Laser Rangefinder Module Recommended Use:
1) Optronic surveillance and reconnaissance.
2) Target tracking systems and anti-aircraft systems.
3) Fire control systems for land, air and sea targets.
4) For determination of flight altitudes on airports.
5) To measure the distance of ships from the coast.
6) In general for applications of position determination of moving objects.