China TianYing TY-S3 5km maritime thermal imaging camera system deliver auto tracking helicopter 5km, recognition moving human 1500m and measurement target moving data in Sea-State 5 environment.
TY-S3 maritime thermal camera system offer precise information and clear view, which is why TianYing Optical seeks to offer the most reliable surveillance solution. It is a fully stabilized, compactly designed surveillance system which bundles various state-of-the-art sensors. Thus, offering the user a large variety of functions comprised in only one device.
TY-S3 is available as a stand-alone unit or can be fully integrated into CMS and bridge systems.
TY-S3 2axis gimbal turret 5000m maritime thermal imaging camera system features:
1. Stable 360 degrees continuous turn gimble and less than 0.2mrad position accuracy.
2, The stabilization accuracy: less than 100μradian (RMS).
3. The latest Uncooled 40mk 640x512 Infrared Thermal Imaging Core with F1 lens.
4. Daylight/Lowlight CCD-TV with continuous zoom optics.
5. High frequency laser rangefinder.
6. Day night detect fighter beyond 9km and auto tracking beyond 8km, detect helicopter beyond 6km and auto tracking beyond 5km.
7. Stable target tracking and Multi-model auto tracker.
8. Less than 40 cubic decimeter in size.
9. Less than 30kg in total weight.
10. Working temperature: -40°C to + 60°C and protection level IP66.
11. Option radar tracking and output target coordinate.
TY-S3 2 axis gimbal turret maritime thermal camera system recommended use:
1) Maritime Patrol;
All weather surveillance, day/night long stand-off range detection, identification and tracking of naval targets.
2) Search and Rescue;
All weather, day/night detection of naval units in distress and/or men at sea.
3) Coast Guard/Police Operations;
All weather, day/night detection and identification of illegal activities (immigration, smuggling, poaching, etc...).
4) Land Operations;
All weather, day/night support to surveillance, reconnaissance, target detection and track task.