8km (5m² vehicle) 1Hz 30minutes Laser Rangefinder Module
Country of Origin︰
Total 10 Related Items
China TianYing TY-LR77 military 8km-20km laser rangefinder module 1Hz continuous 30minutes, developed for observation platforms tasked to acquire small, moving targets, hence the 1 Hz continuous measuring rate and the extended range. They can find the range to small targets such as 5 square meter vehicle to distances up to and even beyond 8km.
The LRF-8km 1 Hz is installed in platforms on ships, land vehicles or aero planes. The Easy integrated to camera system, fire-control system etc, it is ideal for 275mm to 460mm focus cooled thermal camera system.
We leveraged the latest technology to construct this remarkably compact, exceptionally accurate rangefinder, hence customer enable very easy integration into different platforms.
8km-20km 1Hz continuous 30minutes military Laser Rangefinder Module Features:
1) Beyond 8km ranging capability of 10% reflection 5m² vehicle, beyond 12km and up to 20km ranging capability of ship/mountain/building/large craft.
Note: Standard clear atmosphere; extinction coefficient 0.038 km-1 (Beta Spec); sea level visibility = 23.5km.
2) 1Hz continuous measuring 30 minutes.
3) Beam divergence 1mrad, option 2mrad, 0.8mrad, 0.7mrad, 0.6mrad, 0.5mrad, 0.4mrad, 0.3mrad etc.
4) Accuracy less than 5m.
5) Only 620 cubic centimeters in size.
6) Less than 600g weight without house.
7) Working temperature: -40°C to + 60°C.
8) Reliability: life > one hundred thousand range measurements and MTBF > 4000 hours.
9) Easy integration to compact observation systems and compact fire-control system for airborne, maritime and land-based optronic.
8km - 20km 1Hz continuous military Laser Rangefinder Module Recommended Use:
1) Optronic surveillance and reconnaissance.
2) Target tracking systems and anti-aircraft systems.
3) Fire control systems for land, air and sea targets.
4) For determination of flight altitudes on airports.
5) To measure the distance of ships from the coast.
6) In general for applications of position determination of moving objects
8km-20km 1Hz Continuous 30minutes compact Laser Rangefinder Modules