China TianYing TY-LR78 25km eye safe laser rangefinder module developed for observation platforms tasked to acquire small, moving targets, hence the 1 Hz continuous measuring rate and the extended range. They can find the range to small targets such as 5 square meter aeroplanes to distances up to and even beyond 15km. The LRF-25km 1 Hz is installed in platforms on ships, land vehicles or aeroplanes.
We leveraged the lastest technology to construct this remarkably compact, exceptionally accurate rangefinder, hence customer enable very easy integration into different platforms.
25km 1Hz continuous rate 1570nm Wavelength Eye Safe Laser Rangefinder Specification:
1) Beyond 15km ranging capability of 30% reflection 2.3m x 2.3m size target, beyond 25km ranging capability of 15m x 8m ship/mountain/building/large craft.
2) 1Hz continuous measuring 10 minutes.
3) Beam divergence 1 mrad, option 2mrad, 0.8mrad, 0.7mrad, 0.6mrad, 0.5mrad, 0.4mrad, 0.3mrad etc.
4) Accuracy less than 2m.
5) Eye safe class 1.
6) Only 2100 cubic centimeters in size.
7) Less than 2.5kg weight.
8) Working temperature: -40°C to + 60°C.
9) Reliability: life > one hundred thousand range measurements and MTBF > 4000 hours.
10) Easy integration to CCD camera system, thermal camera system, fire-control system etc.
25km 1Hz continuous rate Laser Rangefinder Module Recommended Use:
1) Optronic surveillance and reconnaissance.
2) Target tracking systems and anti-aircraft systems.
3) Fire control systems for land, air and sea targets.
4) For determination of flight altitudes on airports.
5) To measure the distance of ships from the coast.
6) In general for applications of position determination of moving objects.