China TianYing TY-A15 fully digital high definition airborne observation electro-optical system provides 15km capabilities for intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance(ISR). The model is based on four high performance EO sensors and a high-end video auto tracker are integrated in a 4-axis stabilized gimbal assembly to allow exceptional stability at extreme long-range.
The TY-A15 Airborne Observation System is designed for installation on helicopters, fixed wing aircraft and unmanned aerial vehicles. Ideal for covert intelligence, surveillance & reconnaissance, armed reconnaissance, CSAR, target designation.
TY-A15 Airborne UAV Helicopter 15km cooled thermal imaging camera system features:
1) Stable 360 degrees continuous turn gimble with +20 degrees to -120 degrees elevation.
2) 4-axis gyro stabilization, the stabilization accuracy: <20μradian.
3) 18.3°-1.1° optical zoom high sensitivity 3-5μm 640x512 cooled thermal camera detect man > 8km.
4) High definition fully automatic visible light CCD camera with 30x continuous optical zoom.
5) High definition long range spotter color TV camera.
6) High performance diode-pumped high frequency long range laser range finder or laser rangefinder designator.
7) Multi-model auto tracker and stable auto tracking boat target 15km.
8) Ergonomic hand control unit, or hand control unit with high resolution displays and recorders.
9) Less than 70 cubic decimeter in size.
10) Less than 50kg in total weight.
11) Working temperature: -40°C to + 55°C and protection level IP66.
12) Tightly-coupled fully-integrated IMU and accurate target geo-location capability.
13)Support radar tracking and output target coordinate.
TY-A15 Airborne UAV Helicopter cooled thermal camera system recommended use:
1) Maritime Patrol.
All weather surveillance, day/night long stand-off range detection, identification and tracking of naval targets.
2) Search and Rescue.
All weather, day/night detection of naval units in distress and/or men at sea.
3) Coast Guard/Police Operations.
All weather, day/night detection and identification of illegal activities (immigration, smuggling, poaching, etc...).
4) Land Operations.
All weather, day/night support to the operation of multirole armed helicopters employed for patrol, escort or protection of ground troops.