China TianYing TY-LR79 20km compact laser rangefinder module 12.5Hz developed for modern optronic reconnaissance platforms tasked to acquire small, fast moving targets, hence the 12.5Hz continuous measuring rate and the extended range. They can find the range to small targets such as 5 square meter aeroplanes to distances up to and even beyond 10km. The LRF-20km 12.5Hz is installed in platforms on ships, land vehicles or aeroplanes.
We leveraged the latest technology to construct this remarkably compact, exceptionally accurate rangefinder, hence customer enable very easy integration into different platforms.
20km 12.5Hz continuous rate 1064nm/1570nm Laser Rangefinder Module Features:
1) Beyond 10km ranging capability of 30% reflection 5 square meter airplanes, beyond 12km(up to 20km) ranging capability of mountain/building/large craft.
2) 5Hz work 5minues and rest 5minutes cycle measuring rate, max 12.5Hz continuous measuring rate.
3) Beam divergence 1 mrad, option 2mrad, 0.8mrad, 0.7mrad, 0.6mrad, 0.5mrad, 0.4mrad, 0.3mrad etc.
4) Accuracy less than 2m.
5) Only 1300 cubic centimeters in size..
6) Less than 2kg weight.
7) Working temperature: -40°C to + 60°C.
8) Reliability: life > one million range measurements and MTBF > 10000 hours..
9) Diode-pumped Nd:YAG solid-state laser, option diode-pumped Nd:YAG OPO 1570nm solid-state laser.
10) Easy integration to CCD camera system, thermal camera system, fire-control system etc.
20km 12.5Hz continuous rate 1064nm/1570nm Laser Rangefinder Module Recommended Use:
1) Optronic surveillance and reconnaissance.
2) Target tracking systems and anti-aircraft systems.
3) Fire control systems for land, air and sea targets.
4) For determination of flight altitudes on airports.
5) To measure the distance of ships from the coast.
6) In general for applications of position determination of moving objects.