China TianYing EOST-3000 airborne observation electro-optical system provides 20km capabilities for intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance(ISR). The model is based on three high performance EO sensors and a high-end video auto tracker are integrated in a 4-axis stabilized gimbal assembly to allow exceptional stability at extreme long-range.
The EOST-3000 Airborne Observation System is designed for installation on helicopters, fixed wing aircraft and unmanned aerial vehicles. Ideal for covert intelligence, surveillance & reconnaissance, armed reconnaissance, CSAR, target designation.
EOST-3000 Airborne UAV Helicopter 20km cooled thermal imaging camera system features:
1) Stable 360 degrees continuous turn gimble with -20 degrees to +120 degrees elevation.
2) 4-axis gyro stabilization, the stabilization accuracy: typical 20μradian.
3) 18.3°-0.73° zoom high sensitivity 3-5μm 640x512 cooled thermal camera detect man 12.5km.
4) High resolution fully automatic visible light CCD camera with 24x continuous optical zoom.
5) High frequency long range laser range finder or laser rangefinder designator.
6) Multi-model auto tracker and stable auto tracking boat target 20km.
7) Human bionics controller.
8) Less than 104 cubic decimeter in size.
9) Less than 50kg in total weight.
10) Working temperature: -40°C to + 55°C and protection level IP66.
11) Option radar tracking and output target coordinate.
EOST-3000 Airborne UAV Helicopter cooled thermal camera system recommended use:
1) Maritime Patrol.
All weather surveillance, day/night long stand-off range detection, identification and tracking of naval targets.
2) Search and Rescue.
All weather, day/night detection of naval units in distress and/or men at sea.
3) Coast Guard/Police Operations.
All weather, day/night detection and identification of illegal activities (immigration, smuggling, poaching, etc...).
4) Land Operations.
All weather, day/night support to the operation of multirole armed helicopters employed for patrol, escort or protection of ground troops.