Yiwu Tianying Optical Instrument Co., Limited. Is a subsidiary company for design, manufacture and sell. It is located in the world famous Commodity City - Yiwu China. At TianYing of high top end electric-optical sensor turret systems, sniper grade thermal weapon sights, 5km-50km 1Hz-20Hz laser rangefinder and 3km-20km infrared thermal imaging cameras are widely recognized as the most innovative, highest quality made and highest performance price rate. The series of products are primarily used for day night reconnaissance, detection, identification, measurement and shooting of sea, land and air targets; Sniping and anti-sniping battle; Hunting and animal watching; Photo and video; Navigational safety of ships, Measuring distance, position determination and fire control systems. Our company holds great general advantages in the fields of optical lens design, optical components fabrication, infrared thermal imaging technique, laser technique and electric-optical sensor turret system integration technology. Most products export to Middle East and EUR-American countries. We enthusiastically welcome customers both at home and abroad to visit our company and your advisory are requested.
Design and manufacture main product:
1) Surveillance thermal camera.
2) Surveillance thermal camera system.
3) Sniping rifle thermal sight.
4) 5km-50km 1Hz-20Hz laser rangefinder module.
5) 20km laser rangefinder binoculars.
6) UAV/Helicopter/Airborne auto tracking electric-optical sensor turret system.
7) Maritime auto tracking electric-optical sensor turret system.
8) Vehicle auto tracking electric-optical sensor turret system.
Our product systems are successfully used in amateur and professional activity, including:
2) Sniping and anti-sniping battle.
3) Hunting and animal watching.
4) Police and Law enforcement.
5) Day night photo and video.
6) Navigational safety of ships.
7) Measuring distance, position determination and fire control systems.
8) Day night reconnaissance, detection, identification, measurement and shooting of sea, land and air targets.