Country of Origin︰China
Minimum Order︰2 pc
China TianYing C750 cooled thermal imaging camera deliver high reliability, sharp clarity image, recognition vehicle 14km and detection vehicle 20km - 640x512, that were especially designed for use by defense and homeland security system integrators. The C750 offers three fields-of-view options for long-range detection and identification.
The C750 provides the ability to alternate rapidly among of three focal lengths. this three fields of view derived from the same principles as human vision, this way operators can see further, recognize more detail and react more quickly to security threats. the 18.3° wide angle view will give you excellent situational awareness.
The camera features a high reliability long range cooled thermal camera with the smallest size, that is very convenient alone use and easy integrated into the customer's gimbals, such as airborne/ maritime/ border /coastal gimbal system.
C750 20km surveillance cooled thermal imaging cameras features:
1) Optics axis accuracy better than 2 pixels or 1 pixel..
2) MRTD better than 300mK(F4).
3) Provides the ability to alternate rapidly among of two focal lengths (switching time plus focusing time).
4) Two ways video output: one way 50Hz/60Hz analog and one way 100Hz/120Hz digital camera link.
5) Control interface RS232/RS422 alternative.
6) Cooler MTTF > 10000 hours.
7) Only 315mm in length.
8) Less than 18kg weight(including house), typical 14kg.
9) Working low temperature (-40° C) and high temperature (+60° C or +70° C).
10) Easy operation, high reliability, easy to be integrated into the customer's gimbals, such as airborne/ maritime/ border /coastal gimbal system.
C750 three field of view long range thermal imaging infrared camera Recommended Use:
1) Search rescue.
2) Border, coastal, perimeter etc surveillance.
3) Protection of sensitive sites.
4) Law enforcement.
5) Maritime patrol.
6) Weapon sites.
7) Force protection.
8) Target tracking systems and anti-aircraft systems.
9) Fire control systems for land, air and sea targets.
10) Special operations.
C750 20km surveillance cooled thermal imaging cameras Specifications:
|Detector type||Cooled FPA HgCdTe|
|NETD||≤25mK ( F/4.0 6ms typical < 20mK)|
|Cooling||≤8min at 20ºC|
|FOV||18.33° x 14.66° / 3.66° x 2.93° / 0.73° x 0.59°|
|Frame frequency||50Hz(Analog) or 100Hz(Digital)|
|Brightness & Contrast||Auto/Manual|
|Command and control||RS422, option RS232|
|Power supply||24V DC|
|Weight||≤18kg, typical 14kg|
|Length||≤ 350mm, 315mm without house.|
|Detection range||20km (2.3m x 2.3m vehicle)|
|* - Note:||*Technical information is subject to change without notice.
** - Depending on the region of sale.
When working range is more than 15km, then theory range data will decline rapidly, this is why 750mm, 1000mm and 1200mm focus 640x512 cooled thermal cameras detect range that is approx. 20km(vehicle) in normal weather condition, we already test 750mm focus, 1000mm focus, 1200mm focus, and 1650mm focus 640x512 cooled thermal camera working distance.
Custom WFOV to Ultra Extreme NFOV Long Range cooled thermal MWIR mid wave lenses are available, including 300mm diameter big lens.